The office procedures, intake, testing, etc. is performed by our "back office" staff.
Jesse is the newest member of our back office team having joined the practice in November 2015. She does most of the intake evaluations for Dr. Kaslow and is going be helping with lab collections, IV infusions, etc.
Shannon joined us in the Spring of 2012 and has been a wonderful new asset for the practice. As an LVN, she does it all - lab collection, IV infusions, refills, thermograms, etc. as well as all of the other procedures listed below. Shannon works the same hours as Dr. Kaslow – Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday all day and Wednesday until the early afternoon.
Dan began working in our office in the summer of 2012 as an LVN and is a master at lab collections and IV infusions of all types. He works the same hours as Shannon and Dr. Kaslow.
Here is a list of some of the procedures we perform in the "back office"
- Vital signs including automated blood pressure and pulse both lying and standing
- Pulse oximetry to measure peripheral oxygen saturation
- Automated urinalysis and specialized assessment of fat, glucose, and protein metabolism
- ElectroCardioGrams (EKG)
- Pulmonary/Lung function tests (PFT)
- Inhalant Allergy Skin testing
- Patch testing to metals and compounds commonly used in joint replacements
- Venipuncture for blood specimen delivery to reference laboratories
- Body Composition Profiling to determine weight, body mass index, water balance, muscle and fat percentages, metabolic rate, phase angle, etc.
- Visual Contrast Sensitivity to determine neurotoxicity
- Digital Pulse Analysis to assess arterial stiffness
- Arterial Stiffness Index and Ankle Brachial Index to assess peripheral circulation
- Acoustic Cardiograph
- Meridian Energy Assessments
- Revelar Reactive Oxygen Species breath testing
- Urine Indican measurement
- Urine ascorbic acid (vitamin C) measurement
- Urine Ionic Metal Testing
- Heart Rate Variability to assess the balance between your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- Full Body and Breast Infrared Thermography
- ASYRA Resonance Testing
- Single Nerve Sensory Conduction Testing to determine subtle nerve injuries
- Electro Interstitial Scans to help determine voltage, water balance, nervous system balance, etc.
- Photon Directed Actions
- Tennant Voltage BioModulation
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy