PURPOSE: For restoring alkaline reserves and improving liver function
- zucchini squash
- green beans
- Extra virgin olive oil -or- unsalted organic butter
- Clean, chemical-free water
- Cut up equal amounts of zucchini squash, green beans (frozen or fresh) and celery.
- (Chop the celery 1/2 inch or less to eliminate stringiness.)
- Steam until soft using clean water (distilled – or – reverse-osmosis and carbon filtered) in a porcelain or stainless steel pot. Do not use aluminum or copper cookware.
- Fill blender 1/2 full with the vegetables and the water used for steaming. Add a small handful of chopped raw parsley. Blend to a consistency of pea soup (or, as desired).
- Add small amount of unsalted organic raw butter or preferably extra virgin olive oil.
- For variety and to suit your own taste, try adding garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, ginger, herbs, etc. Season with tamari or wheat-free soy sauce, etc.