Dr. Jeremy E. Kaslow’s professional expertise and interests include nutrition, detoxication, metabolism / biochemistry, immune enhancement, hormone optimization, pain management
Dr. Jeremy E. Kaslow’s professional expertise and interests include nutrition, detoxication, metabolism / biochemistry, immune enhancement, hormone optimization, pain management, neurochemistry, and new techniques for allergies, autoimmunity, and intolerances.
He earned his Medical Degree from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1984. He completed a Fellowship in Immunology and Allergy for Adults and Children, as well as an Internship and Residency in Primary Care from the University of California at Irvine, in 1989.
Dr. Kaslow is Board Certified by the
- American Board of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (1989-2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
In addition, Dr. Kaslow has participated in the following appointments:
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California at Irvine 1989-1997
- Past Chairman, Bioethics Committee, Irvine Medical Center
- Chairman, Medical Staff Aid Committee, Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center 2000-2002
- Chairman, Department of Medicine, Garden Grove Medical Center (1996-1997)
- Medical Executive Committee, Garden Grove Medical Center (1996-1997)
- Saint Joseph Sinus Center faculty
- Board member and President, International Foundation of Health and Nutrition
- Chairman, Orange County Academy of Internal Medicine (1996-1997)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator, State of California (-2000)
- Dr. Kaslow does not admit patients to the hospital or oversee in-patient care. As of March 2006, he has no direct hospital affiliations.
As a native Southern Californian, Dr. Kaslow was raised on a farm in the Danish community of Solvang just north of Santa Barbara, California with five brothers and two sisters. His father was a physician who invented the plastic oxygen mask, the plastic nasal oxygen cannula, and a variety of plastic stomach tubes.
In 1984, he and his wife Sandi married. They have three children: Jacob, who is a pediatrician, Alexandra who works in the fashion industry, and Sierra who works for a technology company in San Francisco. Among his hobbies, Dr. Kaslow enjoys computers and tennis.
Personal Professional Goals
To enlarge my capacity to understand and accept.
To use power and not force.
To see the whole picture.
To have pure intent and love.
To enable healing and promote health in all aspects of life.
To never be less than I was blessed with and never take more than I deserve.