To contact Mary, Meghan, or Vanessa in our Supplement Dispensary, please call (714) 565-1036 or use their E-mail Supplements@DrKaslow.com. Either will be able to assist you with any questions that you may have about our supplement program.
Here is an outline for more information about why we choose specific products.Below are a few highlights about particular supplements that we utilize in our practice.
About Whole Food Concentrates
Why alcohol is used in some supplements
About Cod Liver Oil
Using NDF Plus for maximum effectiveness
A conceptual view of how Isopathic agents work
Wheat Germ Oil
About absorbing minerals
We offer a few supplements to the public even if they are not patients in the practice because they fill a very common need and do not contain ingredients or concentrations that when used properly as labeled provide a wide margin of benefit compared to risk. The formulations have been used in our practice for several years by our own patients. If you are interested in purchasing any one of the following nutrient supplements, please contact the Supplement Dispensary:
- OsteoBuild - designed to provide nutrients needed to build strong mineral rich bones.
- GSH-SOD Boost - designed to promote glutathione and Superoxide Dismustase regeneration and recycling. There are also added factors to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, improve aerobic metabolism, and liver detoxication.
- HM Eliminator - designed to enhance elimination of toxic metals and chemicals.
- Cell Regulator+Q - based on the observation that vitamin C, lysine, green tea extract, and other co-factors reduce the invasion of malignant cells through the tissue matrix.
- EndoVascular Health - based on the work of Linus Pauling in addressing elevated lipoprotein (a) and homocysteine levels.
"A product sold as a dietary supplement and promoted on its label or in labeling as a treatment, prevention or cure for a specific disease or condition would be considered an unapproved -and thus illegal-drug." We make no such claim. Furthermore, the above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. "This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"